Welcome to the forum

Kit stock, jerseys and bib shorts back in stock.

Comments

• thanks Jeremy.
    As long as I keep this shape then tight works for me. As to form, goodness knows where I will be. 9 days on and I can hobble around.
    okay then Dan. Looks like M for bib shorts and top.
  • edited October 2017
    Good news re. Women's kit. Endura have agreed to combine the Male and Female qty for the WT race jersey and we have met all MoQ's needed for the other gear except for the "classics jacket". I will go ahead with the order at the end of this week but we need 2 more takers for the Classics. Vic, You may need to do some promoting otherwise I will need to drop this item from the order.

I'll pm you later with your bill. We need payment before placing the order. Current lead time is 5 weeks.
  • Hi Dan - just to confirm - I'l go ahead and order a World tour race jersey - Medium.
    cheers
  • edited October 2017
    Roubaix jacket £59.40

1 x L Simon Davies
    2 x L Strappy
    1 x S Andy R
    1 x Dan

Winter jacket £113.40 (note this is a windproof jacket (double fronted) but not rain proof
    2 x L Strappy
    1 x L Jess
    1 x S Will R
    1 x M Dan

S/S Classics jacket with arm warmers £124.20 (Gabba equivalent) Windproof and waterproof, arm warmers made from the same windproof/waterproof material as the jacket

1 x L Vic
    1 x M Richard L
    Need 1 more orders for this to happen

Womens WT race jersey £74.52
    1 x M Emma
    1 x XS Jenny

Mens WT jersey £74.52
    1 x M Carmelo
    1 x S Martin
    1 x M Geoff
    1 x M Iain F
    1 x M Richard L

Premium bib shorts £72.36
    1 x M Carmelo
    1 x M Geoff
    1 x M Richard L

Bib shorts £58.62

1 x L Steve H
    Any other takers?
  • Great work on combining the minimum orders across men and women's kit Dan! To confirm - I'll have an XS WT jersey please.
  • Folks may like to know that an IRC member at the hillclimb on Sunday advised that their recent Endura kit order had been received in just 3 weeks!
  • Last chance to get some orders in. The order will be frozen this weekend
  • edited October 2017
    Dan can I order please:
    1 x M WT jersey
    1 x M Premium bib shorts
    1 x L S/S classics jacket
  • dan
    you sure that winter jacket isnt water proof the old endura ones i have are.
    if not i might cancel them.
    strappy
  • @strappy they are sort of a cross between a Roubaix and a winter Jacket. They will be water repellent but will not manage a total downpour over a long period- I am thinking for warmth and wind resistance they will be excellent- if it p's it down you would need to chuck a shell over the top
  • Hi Dan - I've sent you a message regarding the sizing.
  • Any other takers for the classics S/S with arm warmers?
  • New lower prices posted above as we have moved from a 5 to 10% discount. I'll bring the samples to rollers tonight, this is your last chance to place an order.
  • Dan

have transferred the money for the kit tried to send reply to your email
    put it pinged back undeliverable ?.

thx

strappy
  • Dan, have transferred £146.88 as assuming Classics Jacket won't reach moq. If it does I'll transfer more money...
  • The order is in...
    Carmelo, Vincent please can you pay your balance.
    Vic, Richard, still waiting for feedback re. the classics top. Should have news by the end of this week at the latest
  • Sorry Dan..will do
  • Vic, Richard, I've sent you both a PM. Please get back to me today if you can.
  • edited November 2017
    Current stock, let me know if you want anything...

MENS TMG

winter bib tights M x 1, L x1, £57.52

Race suit s/s M x 2, L x 2 £74.49

Club Jersey S x 1 £54.44

Aero jersey 1/2 zip S x 1 £44.10

s/s Skin suit M x 1 £68.32

MENS ENDURA

Bib short XXL x 2 £58

L/S jersey M x 1, XL x 1 £48.50

Club jersey S x 2, M x 3, L x 1 £48

Rain jacket (Packable) M x 1, XL x 1 £47

Gilet S x 1 £45

L/S Skin suit XL x 1 £70

LADIES ENDURA

Bibshorts S x 1, XXL x 1 £53

Shorts S x 1 £39

L/S Jersey, L x 1 £48.50

Gilet S x 1, £45

S/S Jersey S x 1 £44

LADIES TMG

Bib shorts S x 1 £56

Skinsuit L x 2 £68

Racesuit M x 1, L x 1 £75

OTHER

Endura Leg Warmers S/M x 4, L/XL x 1 £22

TMG Leg warmers S x 1, L x 1 £23.59

Endura arm warmers S x 1, M x 1 £19

Snoods 1 size x 3 £11

Caps L/XL x 8 £12.50

Mitts M x 2 £22

Mudguards x 4 £16
  • Hi Dan, can I get the mens Endura Club jersey size L @ £48? Thanks, Bob
  • Hi Dan Can I have Overshoes 1 size x 1 £12.50
    rob
  • Bob, Rob. Sent you both a PM
  • Current new kit promise date is 12th December, just in time for Xmas. I'll update on here if there are any changes.
  • thanks Dan, its a good job its not cold and dry at the moment :-)
  • Christmas is coming but there’s still time to get new kit. Why not treat yourself to some new winter tights, arm and leg warmers. Let me know if you need anything. Once it’s gone it’s gone. There are no current plans to order these again.
  • Santa has come early. I have the new kit. Send me a pm to arrange collection.
  • dan
    will collect asap i was out today FREEEZING cold wind let me know what time your in
    i will pop over.
    thx
  • dan
    will have to leave till sunday pm just leaving to go to Manchester see
    my granddaughters be in touch sunday

thx
  • Cheers all for WT jersey recommendations. Super quality and fit; arms tight enough to fit my matchsticks :-)
  • dan
    got back to late last night to pop over stuck on the m6 / m1 most of the day.
    can you leave my stuff in the car port i will try and get over some time today
    weather permitting.
    thx
    strappy