Welcome to the forum

edited April 2018 in Club runs

Comments

• Andy, Richard, Really great bumping into you guys a the foot of the mighty Col de Croydon. I hope your ride continued to go well. I managed a whopping 27.5m....loved it! My continued return to two wheels will be slow and steady....keep you posted. P.
  • Yo Ho

Gentle solo ride in some quiet lanes today. 25 miles @14.1mph with a few climbs thrown in.

Hitchin Charlton Preston Offley Lilley's Bottom Whitwell Rustling End Shilley Green Preston Almshoebury Titmore Green Little Wymondley Great Wymondley Hitchin.

Only saw 1 other cyclist out - where have they all gone?!

That's 2 rides in 2 weeks....and 2 rides in 2 months! Hopefully back to fitness and a few targets for 2018. See you soon.

Flabby Dutchman
  • edited April 2018
  • FDFD
    edited January 2018
    Yo Ho me hearties

Weather looks really awful for Sunday morning.

After all these years riding at 9.30am on the Sabbath, a sensible pirate knows when to stay indoors.

Of all the club rides in all the towns in all the world, they ride into ours. We'll always have Pirates.

Here's looking at you, kids.

Free French Dutchman.
  • FDFD
    edited January 2018
    Not a great day for a club run, 'regular' or irregular, given the chance of black ice, freezing conditions and sleet. Not safe in a group. Safer to stay in home port and turbo. Good luck if you venture out. See you soon.

Freezing Dutchman
  • Glad I stayed indoors.
    Been snowing in Hitchin for over 3 hours and still just 1C out there. Lovely and warm inside on the turbo.

Frost free Dutchman.
  • Now back from snowy mountains in foreign parts and continents.
    Can tell a tall tale about temperatures, snow fall and carving.
    Performance enhancing injection this week ( so can use right arm )
    Not much cycling but only for fools at the moment :-)
    Catch you all soon

Continental Playmate
  • edited April 2018
  • edited April 2018