Welcome to the forum

Club trophies. Please return ASAP

Hi,
Could all holders of a club annual trophy please return to me or another committee member as soon as possible please.
We need them all back by the end of Jan at the latest.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi Tim, where is best to drop them off to?
  • Will someone be able to collect them at club night this Tues?
  • Yeah, im sure someone can take them. I will try and get there but Tuesdays are not a good day for me.
    Chris, you can drop at mine anytime. If you dont know where i am let me know and ill pm you my address.
  • Is the club night on tonight? If so, where/when? I can drop off my trophy if someone is available to collect.
  • I can help and collect.

I will try and get over to Club night, at the Rose & Crown (not the Three Tuns), something like 9-9.30pm. I probably won't stay long though.

thanks
  • Just bumping this back up, I've only got 3 so far. I will be taking what I've got to the engravers on Wednesday the 7th Feb, after this any trophy won't be engraved or presented at the dinner which will be very disappointing for this years recipients.
    I will do my best to get to club night on the 6th.

Thanks.
  • Oops, still got mine. I can bring it to cross on Sunday.
  • Hi Tim that was our plan. Will you be there?
  • I can bring trophies back from CX and get them to you Tim.
  • Still a few more to get in. I will pop along to club night on Tuesday. I might not get there till a bit later but i will get there so please bring any trophies then.