Welcome to the forum

ECCA marshalling commitments 2018

We have to supply 6 marshals next season, the form below shows all the events, can you let me know which events are preferable. We have to let the ECCA know by the end of the month otherwise we will get a random allocation of duties. Thanks.

Comments

• Hi Tim,
    I'll do the E91/25 on Fri 30th March.
    Jenny

PS - we have numbers 4 and 14 from the CCA TT set...somehow Dave and I took them home after hill climb. Will return them before next season!
  • Hi Tim,

I will do sat 24th March E2/10.

Emma
  • Hi Tim
    I can do E2/10 (24 March) and E2/100 (10 June)
    Regards
    Michael
  • edited January 2018
    I can do Sunday 24th June (E91/10)
  • Hi,
    Our allocations.....
  • And following that....

Marshalling ECCA 10. 24 /3/18

...."could you please supply 2 marshalls for my event 1 for the traffic count 1 for the sliproad to the Fourwentways roundabout.the traffic count I don't know what time their to be there by will contact you later sliproad to be in position by 2.05 pm Regards Dave"

davidnock456@gmail.com.

• Hi Tim,

Yes I'm still OK for 24th March E2/10. Do you want me to contact Dave Nock directly?

Thanks
    Emma
  • Thanks Emma, yes easiest if you contact him.

Anyone else?
  • And, hot on the heels of that here’s the next one!....

Hi folks

I have just been advised your club is to provide one or two marshals for the ECCA 25 on E91 on 30 March. I haven't decided who will do what yet but to avoid allocating pushing off duties to anyone with a bad back or if anyone wants to get away quickly after please let me know . I will send out the start sheet with final instructions ASAP after the closing date.

I hope that so early in the season there will not be any problems finding your volunteers but if you do have difficulties let me know ASAP.

Thank you Trevor. trevorpedley@me.com.

Sent from my iPad
  • Hi Tim
    I have contacted Dave Nock re E2/10 and John Golder re E2/100
    Regards

Michael Martin
  • Hi Tim,

Dave and I can both do the 30th March if needed, I'll get in touch with Trevor directly.

Jenny
  • Tim.. is there a need to support the 24th June??