Welcome to the forum

Saturday 10th March 9.30am **spring !!!** club run

Blimey, if the forecast is to be believe its going to be almost subtropical 12 degrees for the club ride tomorrow !!!! Anybody remember what to wear for double digit temps, been so long I've no idea now..........

Lets head north(ish) for a change and do the flat 'n fast Yelling route

Ashwell-Everton-Yelling-Waresly-Potton-Edworth-Ashwell (41 miles)

http://www.mapmyride.com/gb/baldock-eng/ashwell-everton-yelling-waresly-potton-e-route-37854812

See you in the morning. Shorts optional (DaveN) ;)

Comments

• I was thinking mankini ?
  • edited March 2018
    Brave and bold choice Dave.........Only if it's in Ashwell colours though :)
  • I can put in a request with Endura.
  • God...what a vision !!!! :-)
  • edited March 2018
    Seven of us out this morning for some sort of version of the route above. It was indeed flat(ish) and fast(ish). Lovely morning too, could almost be described as Spring like ! As par for the course, route above was just a guide, so we did go to yelling but ended up going through Potton twice. Nice finish too via Dunton and loves lane where I think Dan just piped the Ashwell sign sprint.

So 41 miles @ 16 and a bit. Massive thanks to Taff who was on the front the whole of the way round.

Enjoyed that, nice to finally get ride of some layers. Hopefully more spring next week.

Oh and unfortunately Dave's mankini was stuck in the wash this morning. Phew, our eyeballs all had a lucky escape :)