Welcome to the forum

Good Friday Action- medio pace

edited March 2018 in Club runs
Any takers for a Good Friday Fifty? Post here and if there are I will post a route

Comments

• Cannot make it but have a good one
  • 4 takers so far. Let’s see who else and then plan
  • Yep keen atm
  • Count me in - perhaps a longish ride with a couple of cafe stops?
  • Personally less interested in "couple of" cafe stops
  • I'm keen for a ride. Let me know the details.
  • Ok- so let’s start from the Tuns at 9.. we will head to Saffon Walden and that will give the ‘possibility’ of Café options without making it the main focus... so Ashwell- Therfield- Reed- barkway- Cambs High point- wendons - Saff W- Duxford- newton- barrington - back.... 50! All in?
  • Good plan - i'll be there
  • I hope to make it but don't wait for me. I've been a little under the weather during the week, so will have to test the legs first thing tomorrow.
  • Planning to be on board, not to fussed with cafe stop as rather get miles in Jezz
    hope we get a good turnout weather permitting
  • Great work- will sort route tomorrow now depending on weather. 9 am Tuns. Dancer!
  • Cheers good ride! Kept the chain tight
  • Cheers chaps, enjoyed that. You're all riding strongly. Highlight though - seeing Phil K back out and about in Ashwell colours. Good stuff!
  • Yes good run- a steady push and I think the right choice to to take the original route given the overnight rain! Excellent stuff and have a good Easter
  • cheers Andy....long time since I've been called a highlight....hope to be back on the saturday 8 o'clocks soon...
  • Good new Phil.
  • "Form is temporary, class is permanent." Or something ;-)