Welcome to the forum

Club and Inter club 25 mile TT - Sunday 22nd July 9am - help urgently needed ***

edited July 2018 in Time Trial
Our Club and Inter club 25 takes place on Sunday 22nd July and is based on the Guilden, Tadlow, Wrestlingworth course with HQ at Guilden village hall.

25 mile course

Annual club cups are available for the fastest male and female from CCA on the day.

Entries will be via club organisers emailing their teams to me by Thursday 19th July. CCA club members may let me know person by whatever means or post on this thread.

This round of the Inter club is run by CCA and in order to make a success of the morning, we need the following…..
5 marshals
2 timekeepers
1or 2 pushers off
someone to assist with scoreboard duties
someone to do the teas
cakes.

After a less than auspicious start to this series, hopefully we can improve on things this time round.

Comments

• I'm happy to do pushing off or whatever's needed.
  • Happy to do timekeeping again, if you need a volunteer for this
  • Put me down to ride James and I'll also make a cake
  • James, I can make it now - what's more use to you - a rider or a marshall? I'll bring a cake of some sort.
  • edited July 2018
    Riders so far

Jason S
    MC
    JMac
    Emma K
    Robert B
    Jackie F
    Martin L
    Bob W
    Richard G
    Dave W

It's a start but surely we can do a bit better than this - I have already received a list of 21 riders from IRC.

Thank you to Andy N and David J for offering to help but as previously mentioned, and with potentially 120 riders, we need at least another 5 individuals to help before this event can go ahead.
  • Hi James, can you book me in to ride. Ta Bob
  • I can help, James.
  • James do you want me to ride, or marshall?
  • At my cousins wedding on Saturday and staying with my family so wont be able to make this one. Apologies
  • Much prefer you to ride Dave, let's hope we get more assistance soon.
  • I can help out James, pushing off,timekeeping or marshalling, whatever you need.
  • I can help too. Any role except cakes!
  • Fantastic - all marshals/time keepers please be at Guilden Village Hall by around 8.15 - thanks