Welcome to the forum

InterClub 10 mile Saturday 4th August 14.00

edited August 2018 in Time Trial
Apologies to @JMac in case I've jumped the gun on this, but I dug this date out from a post on the IC15. Unfortunately, I didn't have the date in my diary and it isn't on the new website event calendar (nor is the hill climb which I understand is on Sunday 7th Oct 10.30). I'm gutted to note that I can't make it due to a prior family commitment. Why on a Saturday? They're usually on a Sunday...

Comments

• Thanks Andy.

Entries to direct to me as per recent Inter club events - by Wednesday 1st August please.

This is on the fast 10 mile course at Brogborough so ideal for anyone looking for a 10 PB who maybe hasn't previously ridden this course.
  • Put my name down James, could i request an early-ish start, likely have a triathlon the next day so a couple more hours recovery would be nice

not one to look at gift hill in the mouth on that course!
  • Put me down please James...my name that is!!!
  • Yes please James!
  • edited July 2018
    Great - looks like we now have 10 riders.

MC
    Steve M
    Graham A
    JMac
    Chris P
    Emma K
    David J
    Carmelo L
    Matt S
    Steve J

Current standing in the Inter Club series

BRCC 1263
    SNCC 1113
    HNCC 981
    IRC 890
    CCA 883
  • Hi James

Please add my name to the list.
  • Hi everyone, just to let you know the course is out of action (roadworks!) again. IRC plan to use the route they used last year:

https://www.plotaroute.com/mobile/route/468590
  • Please can someone check the date of the interclub hill climb, I'm not sure where to find the master list. Last year was 7th October, so I took 30th September to be the correct date for this year. I'd like to make sure I've got the right date in my diary! Thanks!
  • Jenny - I'm (almost) certain we are working to 30th Sept; I'll double check and confirm asap
  • Any news on startsheet? Cheers
  • Entries close today so possibly Thursday.
  • For start information click here

and start list here

2:02 Emma
    2:07 Chris
    2:12 Steve J
    2:43 MC
    2:48 JMac
    2:56 Carmelo L
    3:09 Graham A
    3:13 Steve M
    3:18 Matt S
  • Any results for club competition?
  • On a quick unofficial count I make us 2nd (all 9 riders to count) - well done everyone

BRCC 429, CCA 406, HNCC 354, IRC 320, SNCC 305

Chris 2nd
    Steve J 6th
    Graham 14th
    MC 16th
    Steve M 17th
    JMac 23rd
    Matt 26th
    Carmelo 29th

Emma 1st Lady

59 Men, 15 Women