Welcome to the forum

End of season TT social - weds 29Aug, Guilden Village Hall 7.30pm

Can't believe it but we are already approaching the last TT of the season on Weds 29th Aug. So how about a little social event at the Village hall afterwards to reflect on the season, discuss the much anticipated Northfields handicap results and strategies for 2019.

Most importantly we can eat cake and take some team photos that we can use to update the website to reflect the diversity of riders, bikes and team spirit.

If there is any sign of roadworks perhaps we can still do a group ride/bike related event?

I'll bring my legendary chocolate Guinness cake :-)

Even if you don't ride do pop in and say hello.

See you there
Emma

Comments

• I'm coming for the cake
  • Great idea! I hope to make it.
  • edited August 2018
    Hopefully I’ll be able to pop down too!

Edit: I can’t, sorry! Damnit, that chocolate Guinness cake is pretty special.
  • Hope to be there
  • Is there any update on the roadworks? It would be good to get a TT in before the cake if possible, any idea if we'll be able to?
  • Weren't there yesterday...
  • Can’t make it tonight- no roadworks when I went through yesterday. Have fun
  • Please note the event this evening is scheduled for a 6.45 start - numbers will be allocated from 30 in reverse with number 30 off at 7:15 so depending on how many we get the first rider may still be off around 7pm.
  • Temporary traffic lights on New Road, just outside Grave Yard.
  • Walked down and looks like they will be there all night. No workmen, just barriers and lights..
  • edited August 2018
  • Thanks for the pics, Emma, and the excellent cake. Thanks too to whoever magicked up the beer, biscuits and crisps! Made for an enjoyable and sociable conclusion to the season! Cheers.
  • Yes to that. Thanks to everybody that has made these happen over the season. Cannot believe it is finished already. Congratulations to all the winners.