Welcome to the forum

CCA Open 10 mile TT N&DCA, Sat 15 Sept 2018 promoted by CCA.

CC Ashwell are promoting one of the Northampton and District Open time trials on Saturday 15th September.

N&DCA 10 Mile TT (10 of 10)

The normal course for this event is the F15 Brogborough course (the one normally used for the Inter club 10), however due to roadworks currently on this course it seems likely it will be using the emergency course which is between the Marston and Wooton roundabouts.

We will need time keeper assistants, marshals, pushers off and others (in total about 9) in order to run the event. Please post on this thread if you can spare the time to support this major club event - the race starts at 2pm with all riders likely to finished before 4pm - many thanks.

JMac

Comments

• I should be able to help out at this event...
  • I should be able to help that day. Will confirm asap.
  • Noah is able to help
  • Thanks very much to those who have offered their help so far:

Will
    Steve M
    Andy
    Brendan
    David J
    Noah
  • 101 entrants for this event and we really need some more helpers for things to run smoothly.

Please check if you could spare the time next Saturday afternoon (15th Sept).

Many thanks
  • Hi James could I please have the postcode of the signing on point .see you on Saturday
    rob
  • Hi all, this is a request for some emergency cover on this event! I’ve just had some work come in last minute so can no longer help out. It looks like we’re low on volunteers (again) for the TT so any help would be hugely appreciated! Sorry to have to pull out so close to the day.