Welcome to the forum

Saturday 10th Aug 9.30am - cancelled due to strong winds ***Virtual Zwift club ride instead ?***

edited August 2019 in Club runs
Silly wind gust forecast for tomorrow morning - 49mph !!! Don't get that in the winter !!

Anybody up for a 9.30am virtual club ride on Zwift ? We can do a 60 or 90 minute session, starting at 9.30am. I'll set it up later and invite the Sat rides that I know are on Zwift. Just add you name here if you want to be invited too :) (I'll be riding as EmmaK as we share an account)

Virtually see you in the morning !

Comments

• Cycle to Well N Sea. Make it in record time!
    If I can find somewhere to move all the rubbish in the utility too then ill be on Zwift instead.
  • Yep I'm up for a Zwift ride.
  • If you still want to get out this weekend and don't mind a slightly earlier start, MC's 8am ride could be your "reality" ride on Sunday morning. Although it's posted up as a 100 miler,there will be opportunities to make it a shorter one along with a coffee stop.

If you are doing it please put it on the forum.

• I'm not around for the next couple of Saturday's - holiday time. See you in September.
  • Holiday again Simon !!!
  • edited August 2019
    Just the two of us for the virtual Zwift club run on Sat. Myself and TimA tackled the UCI 2018 Insbruck world championship course (or at least some of it) which turned out to be up and up and a bit more up a massive alpine climb. Great fun though and def better than going out in yesterday’s silly wind !

Group meet-up worked well so definitely something we could do in the winter. Fingers crossed though we can actually go outside next week !