Welcome to the forum

Saturday 19th October 9.30am club ride

Think I've just about managed to dry out after last weeks soaking........

Forecast is looking much better for tomorrow, bit of a chill in the air though so we can warm ourselves up with a nice rolling course

Ashwell-Bassingbourn-Fowlmere-Elmdon-Ickleton-Littlebury-Askensden-Langley-Barley-Reed-Therfield-Ashwell (51 miles)

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/23351792

See you in the morning, might be the last hurrah for the summer bike ??

Comments

• I'm away - heading west to Bristol then South Wales, which might actually be dry if the forecast is to be believed 😲. Enjoy your ride, those who get out 🚴
  • See you in the morning!
  • Yep doesn't look too bad at all for tomorrow, looking forward to being out!
  • I've got a brekkie date with the rugby but I'll hopefully try and find you afterwards!
  • edited October 2019
    Nine of us out this morning for the ‘rolling’ Essex route. Great start, lovely and flat to Fowlemere, and then we crossed the A505.......

Hmmmm, think I managed to map a monster with this route & pretty sure that it covered every vertical meter of elevation between here and Saffron Walden :anguished:

Still the sun was shining & the summer bikes were out so all good. Well maybe not all, why oh why did I throw in the Neusells climb at the end of the route !

So about 52 miles at a shade under 16 & many, many vertical meters of climbing. Thanks all, enjoyed that, I suggest it again once we have all forgotten how hard it was ;)