Welcome to the forum

Saturday 14th March 9.30am club ride

Afraid that you are going to have to fend for yourselves tomorrow as I'm still not 100%.

Went to the GPs on Monday as I still wasn't right after Saturday's ride. Did an ECG on me and then sent me straight to A&E where I spent the next couple of days having many more ECGs, blood tests and an Echocardiogram !! Still got a few more tests to do, so I'm going to be out of action for the next couple of weeks or so until it's all sorted :(

Enjoy tomorrow if you are out. I'll hopefully be back in time for spring :)

Comments

• Wow, just take it easy until you get the all clear. All the best.
  • Hope you feel better soon David.
  • Sorry to hear that David, hope you get sorted soon.
  • Get well soon David: keep us updated on progress.
  • Blimey Captain, what was it you said to us at the water tower just a pain its nothing!!!!
    hope it clears up soon take care Dave speedy recovery
  • Get well soon David - let me know if you want a 1.0 w/kg ride on Zwift!
  • OMG Dave...Sure they will get you sorted soon. All the best from the Bassingbourn crew.
  • Take care David
    Will be available for some easy rides when you’re ready🤔

All the best
    Peter
  • Wishing you a speedy recovery and return David! All the best, Ryan
  • Echo the above, all the best Dave, hope you feel better soon!
  • edited March 2020
    Thanks all, still a bit of a mystery at the moment but will hopefully will get to the bottom of it soon. Looking forward to joining Tim for his 1.0 w/kg Zwift special :)
  • Sorry to hear you're unwell Dave. Hope you recover and get back to cycling quickly! All the best, Bob
  • Only just heard...take care David...take your time,get it sorted and you’ll be back...
  • I'm still planning to be out this morning. Anyone else?
  • Sorry to hear you are poorly David, hope they get to the bottom of it and you make a speedy recovery.
    Jackie
  • Just Bob and I out this morning. Nice Spring morning for a ride and chat. 34.5 miles at just over 16mph. So good to be outside rather than garage and Zwift.