Welcome to the forum

Entrants for Wednesday 12th August Evening 10TT - 1st running of Wrestlingworth to Wimpole return

edited August 2020 in Time Trial
In the circumstances, posting to ride on the Forum worked well, so let's continue with it.

If Carmelo is out there, this is your idea for a course you've championed for years. I'd like you to do us the honour of starting first on the course's first use please. If you can't make it, you get an honourary "DNS" riding as no. 1 at 19.01!

I think Mr. Marriage has kept the number 10 so will start there.

We have at least one helper (Mr. Wells). Can I have one more please as I think we need 4 to organise and marshal this one. Thanks.

Last entry via Forum post 16:00 on the Day.

Comments

• Paid £4.00. Sterilizing my number 10 (not a euphemism). Thanks David
  • Yes please Andy, need to redeem myself!
  • No Thomas for this one. Going stand-up paddleborading ! Hopefully he'll get to the ones after this
  • Count me in.
  • I would like to ride again please Andy😁
  • A yes please for Mark L (again).
    Thanks.
    Steve L.
  • Ethan Storti please
  • Hi Andy - I'll marshal this one as I think Dave's planning on riding it, but he'll confirm.
  • Hi, I’d love a ride please Andy.
    £ has been transferred.
    Thanks Justin
  • Yes please - Martin L.
  • Hi Andy, will aim to do the 2 Wimpole RAB TTs 12&26.
  • Hi Andy, a ride for me please 👍
  • Yes please Andy
  • Do you need any more marshals?
  • sorry having to work late but see you all next week (19)
    rob
  • 12th please & paid £
  • Yes please Andy - thx Rob Buky
  • edited August 2020
    Sam Quiggin for 12th please. £4 paid
  • Hi All and thanks for posting your interest.

I've had an enquiry from a less experienced tester about the roundabout turn on this course, so I'm going to start a separate thread to discuss and would appreciate contributions from more experienced testers please. Thanks!

A reminder that you need to have a working rear red flashing or steady light to be compliant with CTT regulations. Not everyone had one last week, so please ensure that you have a rear light for this week. Thanks! :-)

I'll play with the order for the night, which I'll post on Tuesday, but for the meantime, this is who I've got for starters HERE. Let me know if I've missed you or if you'd like to be added.

Cheers.
  • I would like to enter, have paid online. This is my return to TT with a cardiac pacemaker following a season missed due to a heart problem - so really looking forward to it. Let's see if I'm better or worse than before.
  • Paid. Can i have a late start please Andy, need to get out of work early to get to the TT. Ta
  • Hi James and Graham, Both noted. I'll update the list and put out a provisional start list tomorrow.
  • Andy, I'm in. Paid. Cheers
  • Hi Andy, I’m in. I’ll pay now. Thanks, Matt
  • Thanks All for your patience.

Initial Start List HERE

If I've missed anyone or you need me to adjust your start time, please shout. If you wish to be added, 4.00 p.m. race night is the cut off please.

REMEMBER YOUR REAR LIGHT :-)

See you tomorrow! :-)
  • Hi Andy - I’d like to ride tomorrow. Just paid.
    Thanks, Chris
  • Hi Andy,

no work commitments for me tonight so I'd like to ride also and will transfer money today. David is also available to help if you need him.
    Thanks
    Emma
  • Hi Emma and Chris, Received your messages and yes, you’re both “in”.
    Emma: if David wouldn’t mind making his way to the start, that would be helpful as we need to arrange for spotters/finishing time keepers at the fast finish a short walk from the cross roads.
    Thanks!
  • OK Andy I'll see you at the start line