Welcome to the forum

***Bikes for Sale***

Hello all!

I’m selling my Orange P7 29er hardtail mountain bike, set up with Yari forks (140mm), reverb dropper seatpost, hope pro4/tech enduro wheels, sram 1x12 NX (50t granny gear on the back, goes up walls) and sram guide brakes. Raceface carbon bars, it’s a lush looking thing! It’s a 2018 frame in orange, message me for pics and any more info if you’re interested, looking for £1450.

Also for sale is my titanium sabbath September road bike. I rode this a fair bit out with the club a couple of years ago, beautiful Ti frame, 54cm. Currently set up with Thomson seatpost and stem, 3t ergo bars, full sram rival 11speed (52/36 on the front and 11/32 on the back with a long cage rear mech, perfect for flats and hills). Novatec 30 wheels with 28mm bontrager AW3 tyres. There’s plenty of clearance for mudguards, with the enigma etape carbon fork specially shaped to accommodate full mudguards. All the eyelets you’d need for full mudguards and racks. Perfect winter bike/summer tourer/training bike. Titanium is a lovely material to ride if you’ve not ridden it before, similar feel to steel but without the weight penalty. Bargain at £950.

Email me at rr@ccashwell.com for more info/pics.

Ta

Will

Comments