Welcome to the forum

Inter Club 15 - Sunday 30th May 2021 - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID IN BEDFORD

edited May 2021 in Time Trial
Hi All,

OK, here's our chance to defend our title won in 2019. We smashed this last campaign and the other clubs struggled to catch us for the rest of the event. Let's put up a good showing and do the same. Please make your availabilility known here or via the WhatsApp group (please let me know if you'd like to join the WhatsApp group).

Sign-up using Bedford Road's excellent electronic system here , click on the "Enter an Event" drop-down and the IC15 event will be revealed. Then, simply follow the instructions.

Come on CCA!

Comments

• BRCC's website gives the following information on the 1Y/15 course:
    1Y/15 / (Has been termed 1Z/15 also)
    The 1Y/15 starts on the A600 at the entrance to Cardington Airship Sheds, 100m south of Shortstown.

Proceed ESE on A600 for 7.5 miles, taking the 2nd exit of first 2 roundabouts and turn at the 3rd roundabout (Shefford/Meppershall with Tesco Garage) and retrace the route to finish opposite the start.

Caution: Poor surface southbound on 1st roundabout. Keep left of rumble stips at Haynes crossroads. No marshalls and no signposts as this is a simple route, so familiarise yourself with the route before the event.

Getting to and from the start, via the BRCC HQ
    Route marked in green on map. Allow 15 mins. Note that you MUST NOT turn right into Harrowden Lane when you go back to the club, you MUST go north to the RBT and make your turn there.

The start time has yet to be announced, but in previous years it was 9.00 a.m. so that seems a reasonable assumption for this year too. I'll confirm asap.
  • I've just entered! First TT of the year potentially. Just like a 10, right? But longer...
  • Entered. 5 CCA now. Still massively outnumbered...
  • I've just entered rob
  • Currently, currently, your team of eight is as follows:
    R. Buky
    R. Bumstead
    L. Danckert
    E. Koppe
    B. Ronayne
    M. Scales
    W. Smith
    Thanks to All! :-)

More riders needed please! Bedford RCC has 27 entered!

Entries via the Bedford RCC website. Their website says: "You must enter online using this form. Entries close the day before the event at around noon".
  • See my posting abut BRCC CANCELLING all activities including the Inter-club & their forthcoming Open TT on the 5th June - in-line with the new Gov advice on Covid.
  • Thanks John, Just heard. I’ll change the header. WhatsApp riders group also made aware...
  • 2nd TT cancelled! Bummer. Right call tho.
  • Agreed. But fill your boots at tomorrow night’s TT if you can make it, Matt. 😊