Welcome to the forum

Wednesday 30Jun21 - 8th CCA Club 10TT - Wrestlingworth Course - First off 19.01; Sign-on from 18.15

Hi All,

Apologies for the late post. The TT is taking place and we have the Club AGM afterwards. I have offers of help from Emma and Stephen O, but I could do with one more please (apologies if I've forgotten other helps offered, but please remind me! :-)

Comments

• i'd like to ride if possible please Andy. Think Dan Hall mentioned he would help marshall the other day (thanks Dan!)
  • Hi Andy The VTTA 10's have finished so Jackie will race and I will be helping.
  • I can help
  • I think it was Dave but I'm happy to help, if you have enough helpers I'll give the TT a go though.
  • Will you do on the CX bike like Daniel D?
  • Sorry @Dan Hall you're totally right :dizzy: see you later!
  • Reminder that we have the club AGM tonight from 8pm (will last approx 1 - 1.5hrs).

We will be holding this outside the village hall on socially distanced chairs immediately after the TT. Everyone is welcome - if you are riding please stay on and join us, if you are not riding please head over for 8pm.
    Tea/coffee will be available from the kitchen or feel free to BYO.

This is a good chance to catch up with fellow club mates after the last year or so and your chance to have a say on how your club is run so please support us.

Thank you
    Emma
  • Hi All, and thanks for the offers of help. We now have 4 (Stephen, Emma, Stuart and myself), so I think we’re good. So if you’ve offered to help but would like to ride, please feel free to ride. Or delay your travel to attend the AGM ☺️ See you later.
  • edited July 2021
    Stuart and I wish to thank the night's helpers, who were Emma and Stephen O. Thanks both!

The results are as follows (CCA unless indicated):
    1. M. Young 21.35 (PB)
    2. C. Potter 21.36 (PB)
    3. B. Ronayne 22.26 (PB)
    4. J. Field (F) 23.51
    5. S. Quiggin (Welwyn Wheelers, PTT) 24.22
    6. M. Scales 25.12 (PB)
    7. C. Luggeri 25.24
    8. S. Miles 25.41
    9. R. Bumstead 26.28
    10. J. Bard (PTT) 26.29
    Four PBs on the night. Well done All. Matt Y. showing continued good form wins the Handicap this week and gets a free ride next week.

The night's handicap scores as follows:
    1. M. Young 21
    2. B. Ronayne 16
    3. C. Luggeri 13
    4. C. Potter 10
    5. M. Scales 8
    6. J. Field (F) 6
    7. S. Miles 5
    8. R. Bumstead 4
    This gives a running total after six (6) scoring races (top 5 only, number of "helps" in brackets) of:
    1. B. Ronayne 88(2)
    2. M. Scales 71(2)
    3. E. Koppe 64(1)
    4. R. Buky 60(1)
    5. M. Young 53(1)
  • If you rode this event last week and paid cash, can you let me know please? Thanks!