Welcome to the forum

Race Team 1st Claim

Hello lovely Ashwell!

I’m just putting a note on the forum to say that Veloccino Squadra Donne asked me last week to have a ride as a guest for them at the Bomber.. then following on from that asked me if I would join them to race as part of their team.

I have said yes, for the reasons that it is nice to race with other like minded women and have that support at races. This will mean Ashwell will become my 2nd claim club. I’ve loved the support Ashwell has given me over the last few years and especially the CX season I did, I will still remain a part of Ashwell for group rides (if you’ll have me) and interclub comps!

Comments

• Well done Lillie
    That's great news for you and very well deserved (though sad for us). Wishing you loads of luck. They are very lucky to have you.
    Jackie
  • Thank you Jackie! xx
  • Congratulations Lillie.
  • Many, MANY congratulations, Lillie. We’ll love to welcome you back for a ride whenever you’re available. 😊
  • Yes Lil! This is great news!
  • Awesome Lil. If there is ever a second claim national champs I feel we’d do pretty well. Shows the love people have for Ashwell that they never really LEAVE.
  • Great news Lillie - well deserved. Congratulations:-)
  • All as above, and to add your new kit and bikes arent bad either - result .... wishing you every success with your new appointment!
  • Thank you everyone! Got my first win last night.. well chuffed
  • Yay! well done Lillie :-)
    Jackie