Welcome to the forum

Wednesday 04Aug21 - 13th CCA Club 10TT - Footdown Course - Sign-on 18:15; First off: 19:01

Our first August 10TT with a running of our Footdown course. Helpers please - thanks to @Bert-B for stepping up already. I'm hoping to ride, so would appreciate at least one more helper. Thanks! :-)

Comments

• I'm planning to ride this week. I'll see you there. Thanks
    Salvo
  • Still looking for helpers please!
  • I’m happy to help tonight.
  • Thanks Matt. Yes please!
  • @M_Young if you want to ride tonight then I’ll marshal. I was planning to ride but didn’t feel good last night so happy to rest and watch
  • Thanks for that Rob, glad I got to ride. Will help next week.
  • On a favourable night for fast times, the results were as follows (CCA unless indicated):
    1. N. Hardy (Welwyn Wheelers) 21.35
    2. B. Ronayne 22.06 (PB)
    3. S. Messina 22.34
    4. M. Young (road bike) 22.39
    5. M. Lawless 23.09
    6. J. Field (F) 23.39
    7. S. Miles 24.42
    8. A. Nunn 24.49 (PB)
    9. C. Luggeri 24.58 (PB)
    10. S. Douglas (Meridian Tri) 25.33
    11. E. Koppe (F) 25.46 (PB)
    A BIG thanks to our organiser and helpers, Stuart F., @Redhill Rob and @Bert-B.

There were a number of PBs on the night, which feed into the Handicap scoring. Emma had a massive 28s PB and there were PBs too for Carmelo (20s) and Brendan (18s). The night's Handicap scores were as follows:
    1. A. Nunn 21
    2. E. Koppe 16
    3. C. Luggeri 13
    4. B. Ronayne 10
    5. S. Messina 8
    6. M. Lawless 6
    7. J. Field 5
    8. S. Miles 4
    9. M. Young 3
    Which gives us a running total with three races left (top 5 only) and the August scoring rule now applying (number of "helps" in brackets):
    1. B. Ronayne 135(2)
    2. E. Koppe 105(2)
    3. M. Scales 95(2)
    4. M. Young 84(1)
    5. R. Buky 83(2)
    As I'm now away for the next couple of weeks, please step up and help Stuart with organising the next couple of races. If the weather looks OK for our final event, we'll see if we can organise an end-of season soiree or something. TBC. I'll try to post the Vets of standard and "Fastest" average times before I go...Handicap scoring etc. will go into hibernation while I'm away (how exciting!) :-)

• Just paid, thanks everyone.
  • Thanks all…..btw not a PB for me unfortunately..did 23.49 on 19th July 2017..
  • Hi Carmelo,
    That's very good of you for fessing up, but I've started to reset PBs after 3 years so that as riders age and/or life gets in the way and our form changes, we're not shackled to an out-of-reach time - I declare an interest! :-)
  • What’s a girl to do!
  • Andy..you did 27.18 that night..you’ve come a long way …nice!