Welcome to the forum

Bike fit @ TriSports

edited February 2011 in General
Popped down to trisports yesterday as recommended on the forum. Looks very impressive and saw that they do a bike fit. It costs £60 and includes full cleat and bike setup. Just wondered if anyone has has it done there or anywhere for that matter.

Also does it make that much difference to performance?

Thanks

Comments

• Primo Cycles Cambridge is where it's at ;)
  • Trisports have made a real leap of faith with their fabulous new facility and deserve our support and other clubs who are all keen cyclists...put the word around as anyone in business these days needs loyal customers to survive.....
  • i agree just bought my new winter bike trek 2.3 from tri sports it is my local shop but they always do a great job for me.
    had my madone from them to in the summer and they fitted me on that one so i just copied the set up from that one.
    all the best
    strappy.
  • I agree with the above comments, I got a fitting for my summer bike at trisports last year and they were great. Didn't feel rushed, they really took their time, and the setting I had before I walked in was way off! Felt odd at first as it was completely different, but got rid of my aches on longer rides!
  • I have just been in there today, great new shop, about time they got the room they need............ Will try and get the Watton Wheelers in there, both Chris and myself need fittings for our tt bikes, is the £60 to fit for 1 bike ?