Welcome to the forum

Saturday 1st April - 9.30 club ride

Not the most inspiring forecast for tomorrow morning, thick clouds but hopefully will be dry.......

Was thinking East as we haven't been out that way for a while, but recon that we would need a snorkel to get through Langley at the moment ! As an alternative, how about we do a re-run of the mash-up route we did first about a month ago

Ashwell-Steeple-Shingay-Croyden (up)-Hatley-Longstowe-Toft-Comberton-Hasslingfield-Newton-Fowlmere-Melbourne-Bassingbourn-Litlington-Steeple-Ashwell (45 miles)

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/147924715

If we want a cake fix then there is the option of either the old favorite of Cafecito in Fowlmere or hot numbers in Melbourne if we want to try somewhere different.

See you in the morning !

Comments

• I'm probably going to be a no yet again I'm afraid. This darned cold/flu took a turn for the worse this week and has wiped me out. I'm definitely starting to feel better today but don't want to risk a relapse before holiday next week.
  • I'll have a lie in and meet you en route....may have a rethink if its raining.
    Tim, hope you recover before your holiday.
  • I will be out tomorrow, complete with creaking bike.
    Hope resting gives your body a chance to kick the manflu Tim. Someone needs to drag me up those climbs!
  • Hope to join you en-route 👍
  • Can’t get out of the village due flooding. 3 routes blocked and some abandoned cars. Lots of crap on the road so be careful. See you next week.