Welcome to the forum

2nd Evening 10TT - Wrestlingworth-Wimpole RAB & Back - 3rd May - first rider off 19.01

edited May 2023 in Time Trial
Our 2nd 10TT of the season (see the season announcement pinned to the top of the forum for details of the course) BUT there is a possibility of cancellation, as I'm unable to organise (i.e. put out the signs and collect in, timekeep etc.) tonight's event for domestic reasons and despite asking around I have yet to find a stand-in.

If it goes ahead, the hall foyet will be in use for sign-on from about 6.15 p.m. and access to the toilets.

The cost to ride is now £5 for CCA and £6 for non-CCA.

I believe that Steve M. is available to timekeep and I have possible offers from Al McL. We need three total (including an organiser) to run the race.

Any questions - or offers to organise :-) - please shout.

Comments

• @Nunnster , I can help tomorrow
  • Thanks @SteveDouglas but I think we’re OK. Geoff E. will organise with Steve M. And Al McL. timekeeping/pushing off. So I’ve removed the “…BUT” in the original heading. Good luck all!
  • Hi guys. What’s the latest I need to arrive for sign on? First timer here and trying to organise timings with my wife.
  • @PAULBUCKLAND I would say around 18:40 latest, give you a bit of time to get to start
  • A bumper 8 out on an cool windy evening. Congrats to Chris for the fastest time on the night.

Thanks to Steve, Alister, and Geoff for organising.

Tonight's Results
    Name Today
    C. Potter 00:22:15
    B. Ronayne 00:22:21
    M. Lawless 00:23:52
    P. Buckland 00:24:01
    S. Douglas 00:27:13
    E. Koppe 00:27:29
    R. Bumstead 00:28:01
    C. Duguid 00:30:33

A full update on Handicap Points and fastest male, female and Vets Competitions will follow in the coming weeks when they start to take shape.