Welcome to the forum

Saturday 3rd June - 9.30am club ride

If the forecast is to be believed its going to be gloriously sunny & warm tomorrow morning. I'll believe when I see it after this weeks freezing (for this time of year) weather !

Still a north easterly, so lets do a northerly route & we might get some sort of tailwind somewhere.....

I've done a slight modification to the Grafham without the water route, so it comes back via Old Warden/Langford & not up Everton hill.

Ashwell-Wrestlingworth-Potton-Tetworth Hill-St Neots-Hail Weston-Colemworth-Gt Barford-Blunham-Moggerhanger-Northhill-Broom-Langford-Ashwell (51 miles)

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/165980757

Coffee stop in the new Cow Shed cafe just outside Moggerhanger ?

See you in the morning

Comments

• Hey, I'm new. Would love to join. 09.30 at The Three Tuns in Ashwell? Any idea what the average pace will be? Thanks!
  • I’m in 👍🏼
  • Hi Joe - yep 9.30 at the Tuns. As it's a fairly flat route, average pace will be probably be somewhere around 16.5mph.
  • See you there.
  • Sounds good to me, let’s hope it’s as warm as they predict, lol.
  • Sorry David, will skip this one as I am doing the ToC on Sunday. Have a great ride.
  • Great ride today - finally got some warm sunshine! Thanks all for the great company as always - enjoyed that :)

Good luck to all those doing ride Cambridgeshire tomorrow. Enjoy!