Welcome to the forum

PODIUM FINISH DEBUT MK BOWL!

edited March 2011 in General
Great debut finish by Greg Smith (at least I share the surname!), finishing 3rd in a fierce sprint finish in the CAT 4 Race and another awesome heads up to the ASHWELL BLUES!!

WOOP WOOP!

Mark c and I finished mid- bunch and loved it

Guys- get a licence and RACE- no regrets, no excuses...

JUST DO IT!

Woof Woof!

Comments

• Brilliant, hope you are all very pleased with yourselves. Thats quite an achievement finishing in the bunch let alone getting a 3rd.
    Strong lad that Greg.

Great to see the racers getting the buzz.
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks Chris and Tim, really enjoyed myself. I think we all really enjoyed it and will be back for more. I would recommend it to all, it's great fun so would be great to get a few more lads out to an event. Anyone interested?
    Thanks to Chris and Mark for coming today, was great riding with you.
    Come on Ashwell!!
  • well done guys, awesome start to the year greg. Oh Jens can sprint it seems! Christened the bike well. Cant wait to join you guys - I have a list of races I am doing this year. Not sure whether to post it on forum and we can see who is doing what.

Any of you guys out tomorrow @ 0930?
  • oh it seems Hillingdon helped!
  • spot on davec!

young greg slammed it!

get the races up- it might get some more on board. that blue kit looks good- esp near front of bunch!
  • edited March 2011
    null
    Hope this works! This was the result of browsing through the BC calendar, from speaking to people entry forms really need to be in quite a bit before the closing date as they fill up quickly!
    This is the majority of road races in our area but there are a lot more East in the ERRL. Obviously there are also crits at MK BOWL! The hillingdon and MK bowl crits run every week from now till September time and there is also a 2/3/4 50KM road race series in Northampton area? Not sure what its called!

Let me know if any take ur fancy and we can car share....
  • whayy!

Well done guys!

I assume you are now officially hooked?!?
  • was that an h or an f dave!?

mwahahaha

yes to both
  • well done Greg!
    sorry me and Cameron couldn't join you we were racing at hoghill
  • Hi Guys,

Sorry I couldn't make the Cat 4 race early on at MK.

The Cat 2/3 race saw Dave, Carmello and Joshua start in a field of about 35. Carmello had to leave early for work from his first outing this season. Three riders got away early in the race leaving the pack to race out for minor places. Dave got blocked in the final sprint and finished in the pack, Joshua sprinted out getting 11th.

Rebecca raced in the U14/U16 race and finished a well earned 4th place in the U14 girls section.

It's looking like Hogg Hill next weekend

Youth A & B - 12.30 hrs (£5)
    Cat 3,4 - 13.30 hrs (£12)

Richard