Welcome to the forum

## Calling all the ladies and 'youth' ladies ## Women's Specific kit ##

edited July 2011 in Kit
I am about to order some women's specific kit. If you would like to be included in this order then please let me know ASAP what you would be interested in. I will be ordering shirts, shorts & gilets. I will also be making a slight modification to the design, so please take a look at the Endura brochure (via our website) as I was proposing that the side panels be similar to those in there. i.e. with some subtle, light/background, blue flowering :-)

please do not ask me about sizing as I have no idea??? if you check the brochure again and the sizing guide that will give you an idea and then i'll order a couple of spares so we should be OK.

Let me know ASAP if there is enough interest, the order is in play as I type so need to finalyse numbers.

why do i have a feeling i am opening a new can of worms???

Comments

• Surely a can of butterflies .. with sparkly wings????
  • Without wanting to spark a debate and accepting that its nothing to do with me as neither kit sec. or a woman...but there is a tendancy in the cycle industry to make womens specific kit pink/purple/baby blue and to embelish with flowers/butterflies etc. I have noticed a bit of a backlash against this and i know that Mrs D for one, got right stroppy when her womens specific Boardman only came in pink.

Having said that, thought that Iain F looked great in Lindsey`s lilac shoes.
  • i have had the exact same conversation with the guys at tri sports. I believe whatever I do will be wrong... hold on a minute... nothing new there then ;-) only joking ladies...

hence why my suggestion of something VERY subtle so as to sit firmly on the fence :-)
  • oi! , Brompton... stay out of my kit debates!! nothing to do with you anymore!!
  • I agree Tim (although not sure about Iain in my shoes - took me ages to get them back off him. And for the record, they're white with the tiniest bit of lilac - carefully sought out from amongst the bling / flowery / shiny women's shoes on offer!). I'd presumed Billy B was joking about the flowers but just looked at the Endura catalogue! I definitely don't want flowers!! I'd rather have plain kit - I don't mind if there is a bit of a lighter blue in there or something if we have to but plain old colours like the men's kit would be my preference.
  • a clear case of M.P.S. keep taking the pills K/B
  • you can't race in bling Kit so it would mean peeps buying 2 kits..one for club rides and 1 for racing....our colours are on record at BC....just a thought before our clean look gets the peacock treatment :-)
  • Though let's be honest Iain would look GREAT in butterfly kit.
  • is that going to be flesh coloured with butterflies instead of a fig leaf???...another one for the collection and the Belgian fancy dress day
  • Due to popular demand, the ladies kit will be identical to the mens with the exception of the cut (which is obviously ladies specific)
  • Phew - thanks Kit. Glad you persuaded Billy B to see sense (!)