Welcome to the forum

Last Minute Kit

edited August 2011 in Kit
Hi Kit,

Sorry to be a pain, but Geoff said you had a jersey in my size (S or XS) which I would be able to buy asap, and then wear it at the grass track meet on Sep 1st?

Comments

• Hi there, I am pretty sure I have a Small Jersey, if you want it I will be at the TT tonight...you can pay my £2 race money! :-)
  • News from Kit - he's on hols now til Sept. And the recent kit order will be in on the 1st week of Sept.
  • Hi Brynd, should be able to sort you that top if Mark hasn't already when the shop reopens. worst case will get one delivered to the grass track event. fear not.

Kit
  • I have it. Will bring tonight Brynd if you will be there ?
  • Think Bryn is away this week Mark.......He is coming to track on Saturday so if coming bring then ....
  • I now have Bryn's jersey. Ill put it in the container tomorrow
  • Thanks a lot, tduckett.

How can I get the money to where it needs to be? It's £39.50, right?
  • bring it tonight or on Saturday Bryn..see you
  • Read the stream chaps, its a freebee...dont worry about money...call it an early Xmas present.
  • thaanks a lot, it's much appreciated
  • Mark, you couldn't bring your "crack pipe" along on Wednesday could you ??? I have ordered one but worrying that it's not going to turn up on time !!! If not no probs I will just have to undo the jacket a bit ;-) cheers mate
  • Going to get a skin suit for next season...

Any idea of prices for LS and SS?

And likely dates the next order/delivery will be?

Dave.
  • Mark, forget last message mate, mine has come today, now it looks like I'm gonna have to cut my track pump up a bit !!!