10 Martin Lawless 2.52
11 Chris Smith 2.57
12 Tony Strapp 2.58
13 Mark Constable 3.03
14 Darren Carter 3.18
15 Daniel Maynard 3.22 WW
16 Vic Brown 3.42
17 Rebecca Maynard 3.44 WW

Thanks to Lindsay and Richard for helping and for all the riders turning out on a slightly mucky day, well done to all, a good little event.
Great ride from Josh, you could tell he did it properly, he gave himself a nose bleed!
So, first CCA rider and club hillclimb champ is Ian Foulkes!! Matthew, hope to see you joining CCA soon.
Well ridden by everyone.

TD

Comments

• cheers timbo!

enjoy your proper training later!

doing similar now
  • Excellent rides by all. Very pleased to see some really amazing time gaps at the top of the field. Josh taking Matthew by a second is a true result as he can really climb.
    And i can no longer say 1 second to Ian. Excellent ride there and a true reflection of your riding this year.
    Tim D - thanks again for organising an excellent club event.
    And 17th Rebecca is still an excellent ride. 17th out of 150 club members ain't bad at all. A top 20 is always something to be pleased about in my book.
  • Thanks to all the organizing team; Tim, Richard, Lyndsey and everyone cheering us up the hill. I'll get you all a pint o' Ghastly Ghoul in the Tuns tomorrow if you're around? [Richard, am bringing my headset for review].

Thanks to Jon for taking photos. I've created a slide show here.

cheers!
  • Thanks Tim, Richard & Lyndsey.

Well I might not have one the main event but I claim the CC Ashwell gurning competition.

Taking the inside of that corner was definitely a bad idea, must have lost a fair few seconds there.

Roll on next year.

Darren
  • Ditto Darren's comments - thanks everyone, and well done Joshua...terrific result.
  • matt palmer is an ex CCA member..was Verulam so come on Matt...why not re-join..you know you want to...you still in Bassingbourne??

great ride everyone....and well done to Josh/Theo/daniel and Rebecca.....a really tough one.
  • Sam wants to do it next year, but wants a carbon Zimmer frame!!!