Welcome to the forum

Sunday 21st Club run

edited November 2010 in Club runs
All,
Geoff is away on Sunday. Would it be Ok for Cameron to join one of the club runs this week?

Comments

• would be nice if Tim D or Peter G were doing a fixie to take Cameron and possibly Theo on board......I'm in Manchester for the track
  • Sorry, I'm at work tomorrow otherwise would be glad to:(
  • I plan to be out tomorrow for a medium fast group ride. not sure what pace cameron and theo ride at. if happy at 17-18mph average over terrain then happy for them to come along. I will go with the flow but probably be looking to do about 60miles so food and drink essential and bikes that are in good order with viable tyres.
  • hope cam and theo got back ok after loading up at grafham cafe!

wasnt being rude guys but i gad to get back- cam and theo were riding great

btw greg was ravenous- did he leave any food for others in the cafe!!??

reckon the answer was a big no! INNNITT!!
  • Well done to Cam and Theo; good to get the miles in at this time of year. Thanks to the adults for taking care of these guys (I was prevented myself from cycling today).

Daniel
  • Indeed big thanks to the guys who looked after Cam and Theo... They certainly enjoyed the riding tips as well (Carrot Cake included)... I believe an early night for them both...
    Thanks again....
  • I am glad the boys enjoyed it..pleasure to have them along and yes it is a step up but they are both up to it and hope they come again...a bit of suffering here and there but it is only a matter of time before they get used to it and only a year or two before the boot will be on the other foot....well done.....
    thanks to everyone else on the run too....Gregg..he's another one to watch! we owe you money BTW..thanks...

We did 69.3 miles at 17.2 avg..even further for Theo...plenty!..sleep well..
  • a really good ride and genuinely very impressed with the youth brigade out today. Theo cheers for the energy bar. I really needed it today. Cameron you hung in there really well and from a long way out which is not easy. Happy for you to join us again but it can be faster particularly on the return so best go with the fastest groups on shorter rides initially. I was extremely happy to get home and put my feet up after about 70 miles of riding.
    Greg if it gets any colder you might need a second T-shirt.
    Cheers.
  • http://connect.garmin.com/activity/57440273 funny old ride with the punctures and a tea stop, we did the hard bit and then took it easy on the tailwind return! Good to see some young faces out there :)