so 09.00 as normal
09.30 group any leader ?
*( mark C perhaps )
leave up to you
but see you all tonight

cheers
James

Comments

• chill........great ride this morning...loads out Saturday group normal and Sunday riders out in case they won't be able to tomorrow....I'm sure those of a robust persuasion will turn up and sort out something tomorrow......see you all tonight for some fun and food+
  • must have lost me marbles...........not the only one tho'........met up with 5 others at 9am Peter G and Strappy went 2 bridges..we took off for a loop round the morden's to be back for 9.30 to pick up the others due then..Carmelo tagged on and at cemetry we picked up new man Martin,lee,daniel and Theo,Jon,Cameron,Josh Kevin Ian F and others took off for a 40 mile ride.....on a fixie after last night was epic!!!!!! ..Carmelo is going to donate his puncture award to Kevin for the world's slowest repair!!!!!!!!
  • You think you've lost your marbles - I solo'd the GD100, and I can provide no plausible explanation as to why I did this, the bike just kept on making the necessary turns - hay-hoe. For those interested I plan to do the same next weekend - cheers all.....