Welcome to the forum

### UPDATE ON KIT ORDER ###

edited December 2010 in Kit
I have just spoken to Endura and the order is indeed complete and has left their building. It is in transit so, weather permiting, should be here before Christmas! :-)

Comments

• I have the order by my desk! Not quite sure why they delivered it to work?? this will be fun getting home!!

If there was any specific Xmas pressies in this order then drop me an email otherwise I'll arrange something for next week.
  • Hi Tim,

I ordered a ss sleeve jersey for Hannah, poor little girl won't have anything else under the tree, oh and bibtights and bibshorts for myself. Not too worried about my stuff if it can't be sorted as well.

Darren
  • Hey Tim,

I'm happy to pick up from Baldock if that helps you? Because I can get there in minutes from Letchworth! (I ordered the 2 ss jerseys and the fleece jackety thing)

Cheers:)

Nathaniel
  • Kit box is finally in Baldock now. I am in work today but will let you all know when I have sorted it all out. As you can imagine there is a lot to go through & check first!
  • Will there be any spare kit or is it all accounted for ?
  • edited December 2010
    All kit sorted now and ready for collection. I will be in the pub next Tuesday (Pub Night) for distribution of orders.

As per Mick's question above I have a full 'shop' now which includes:

- SS shirts
    - LS shirts (only a few of these)
    - Bib shorts
    - Gilets
    - Ultra Packables
    - Arm warmers, blue & black
    - lycra shoe covers (for TT's) blue & black
    - 0ne pair 0f EVO thermals XL

I will be around this afternoon (between 3 & 5pm only) if you can't wait or make it next week for collection. Declan & Nathan I know you are keen to get your kit sooner rather than later so maybe see you today?

please do call first though just incase my 'job list' gets longer from my good lady ;-) 07976 628299
  • Wow you must have worked pretty hard to get through that so quickly!

Sadly I hadn't checked the forum in time to see your kind offer, doesn't matter! Was just wondering if any of you guys knew which pub it is?

Happy new year all! Hope you're all feeling alright this morning ;)
  • The Three Tuns Nat.........opposite the post office near the springs..see you there everyone...happy new year.