Welcome to the forum

YOUTH MEETING 8PM THREE TUNS FRIDAY 28TH JAN.

edited January 2011 in Youth
A quick reminder to all.......Apologies if you have read and are coming....Can you please just send me a mail if you are coming. geoff@ccashwell.com

We need the older youths as well as their parents as we want the youth to own the programme.

This is the first meeting of the year. It is important to agree our programme for the year and discover who is able to help us achieve our objectives.

I would like to suggest some broad areas for discussion which I hope meet with approval.

1 we need a new youth management group to comply with the clubs constitution and oversee the development of the grass track, finances, events, source extra funding and support our go-ride programme.

2 we need youth members representation on this management to air the riders aspirations. preferably 2 girls and 2 boys.

3 to agree a programme of events for our riders to enter this season..grass track/hard track/closed circuit racing and others for those targeting national points.

4 to agree a social programme for the year to support our objectives and keep enthusiasm high in the section.

5 to find a range of support people who can take on specific roles during the season.
(this to free the coaches to concentrate)

6 to publicise our efforts this season, especially a regular newsletter for riders and parents.

looking forward to seeing you all on Friday at 8pm

Geoff