Welcome to the forum

Update on the Club Kit ordering & purchasing process

edited February 2011 in Kit
Dear all,

After the recent Committee meeting there has been a slight change in the process for ordering & purchasing club kit. Tim (AKA Skelders) has been running this for the last three years and would like to take a step down.

This should not make any difference to you guys as the processes set up by Tim will enable a few of the Committee volunteers to facilitate the process. Tim will stay involved but will now enjoy some help.

What this means to you:

- Kit can be purchased on Pub nights which are regularly advertised on the forum
- Orders - please use the brochure which is on the website and place your orders via email for any kit that is not held in stock - kit@ccashwell.com
- There will be two orders per year - a 'New Year' order for Spring / Summer and a late Summer order for the Winter kit
- The stock held will remain as is - bib shorts, short sleeved shirts, gilets, ultra packable’s and a few accessories – I believe a full list will be available on the website soon

Hopefully the transition should be seamless and as stated above actually very little change to the service.

Thanks

Kit

Comments

• edited February 2011
    So Skelders has been replaced by a talking car? I'm not sure what to say. I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Whichever, it reminds me of this;
    David Hasslehoff walks into his agent's office and says 'From now on I only want to be known as The Hoff'. 'Okay', his agent replies, 'No hassle'.