Welcome to the forum

Prize winner!

edited February 2011 in Road Racing
Go to the link

Scroll down a little way and you may spot a well known CC Ashwell prize winner.

Congratulations on your prestigious award.

Comments

• Let's just say I was rather hoping no-one would notice.
  • Liking the outfit in the background. Please sport this on your next club run.
  • edited February 2011
    A great days racing for everyone. Well done Pete, looking forward to seeing you next Saturday. Hopefully JamesD will be there as well.
  • Do you think Trinnie and Suzanna would be interested in 'How to look good cycling'? I need some advise..................

Anyway think 'my face here', because Pete will be there again next week and James is coming for his first run. (I've got some new grimaces and gurnnies cued up).

Bring it on.
  • edited February 2011
    null

All you needed to do Rich was copy the image address [on a mac you hold Ctrl and click on the image to get that option], click the 'img' button and paste the link in. Simples.

How was it Pete?
  • Martin, I'll let my result do the talking.

Going to have another go next Saturday with a different tactic and try not to get dropped.
  • Martin,
    The best tactic is to have team. Mate, are you coming?
    Daniel
  • Great to see CCA members in the RESULTS section of the comic this week.

Check it out Daniel and David :)-
  • edited February 2011
    Am still coughing away here. And besides, I've committed to the Beds Road reliability ride on Sunday and can't wangle Sat too.

But... it would be nice to chain gang with others on something like this soon. I see there's a few things coming up in MK Bowl in Feb, March for example.

And there is a Spring crit series at hillingdon from 19 March.

Best of luck on Sat.