Welcome to the forum

Racing - 26th March Hillingdon

edited March 2011 in Road Racing
Evenin' all
I've had a wee look at the BC calendar, and spotted this event. I know Chris is game, so just putting the word out there for anyone else who fancies it. 4th cats are off at 14:00 (lie in woohoo). It's at Hillingdon, West London.
More the merrier!
Here's the link:
http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/37862/Beyond-Spring-Crits-2
Cheers
Greg

Comments

• Its a 3 series race theres one on the 19th 26th and 3rd
    might do the 26th and 3rd
  • Cool man hopefully see you there :)
  • any Cat 4's racing sat at hiilongton?

lost my lieutenants haha!
  • hi guys, Saturdays are really tough for me to get out, but I would like to race this year. seems that road races are mostly Sundays which is better for me. Is anyone out there doing any (localish) road racing this year?

cheers
    Lee
  • edited March 2011
    Localish Racing Lee, Check out British Cyling web site for more....

thursday 21/04/2011 Milton Keynes Number 1 Summer series evenings every Thursday.

sunday 10/04/2011 Hainault rr 3/4

sunday 17/04/2011 Beds Road f1b 25 (AI ) TT

saturday 30/04/2011 Andy Morrison memorial 234 40m

sunday 08/05/2011 Techniflo 3/4

sunday 15/05/2011 White webbs errl 3/4

sunday 22/05/2011 cc ashwell
  • The whitewebb event has been listed as cancelled on BC website.

Rumour has it that the organisers were unable to find a hall for the HQ
  • Thanks for that, guess they will return cheque in due course.

Have to see what else is on.
  • Hi all I am down for the techiflo rr, hillingdon gp and ashwell primavera in may. Anyone else?
  • edited March 2011
    The Hillingdon GP looks great. It's already on the Youth Calendar LINK Daniel
  • apologies for the dumb question, but when you want to enter a race, do you just fill in a BC entry form and send it off (with cheque) to the organisers?

cheers
    Lee
  • edited March 2011
    Lee, You can enter in advance or sometimes on the day. For example for the Hillingdon GP you can do either; normally there is a price premium for on the day entry. This is shown in the event page. Here is a link to the event page for the Hillingdon GP, LINK Daniel
  • Hi Lee every event has a entry close date. They vary but Usual approx 4-8 weeks beforehand, this is shown in the race handbook and BC web site (entry close date) for the race you are interested in.

If you miss the date then you can try and entre on the day. You may however not get a ride, which spoils your day!

Circuits like Hillingdon MK Bowl and Redbrige are usually all enter on the day. So just turn up and race.

Hope that helps.

Tim
  • I tried to enter the Hainault RC but its full, oversubscribed even. they've got 14 on the reserve list! anyway, I've registered for the interclub TT on the 10th instead. Will do the CCA Primavera (already given Carmello the nod) and will get my act together for some of the others as well.

cheers all, for the advice
    Lee