Welcome to the forum

Hardriders Result

edited March 2011 in Time Trial
Wow, what a difference a year makes, some really good times. Tremendous stuff.
Number in bracket is 1st lap split.

Tim Hector 52.40 (25.21)
Richard Glover 54.53 (25.45)
Lee Holmes 55.57 (26.52)
Trahern Rayner 56.03 (27.10)
Cameron Woolsey 56.10 ( 26.42)
Theo Doncaster 57.42 (27.38)
Chris Bray 57.44 (27.42)
Robbie Laughton 57.51 (28.03)
Peter Green 58.52 (28.26)
Stef Dixon 59.08 (29.09)
Iain Foulkes 59.15 (29.03)
Daniel Doncaster 59.40 (28.49)
Martin Lawless 59.44 (29.04)
Tony Strapp 59.54 (29.11)
Jason Stuart 59.58 (28.58)
Phil Keen 1.00.28 (29.05)
Adam Higgett 1.01.14 (29.23)
Geoff Russell 1.02.56 (30.36)
John Chapman 1.07.42 (32.42)
Mark Constable DNF (27.07) puncture a mile before the finish, would have been a short 56/long 55.

And just to show that age in no excuse, the rider in 5th place is 14 and the rider in second place is 71.

Well done to all though, the club is clearly getting faster.

Comments

• Thank-you very much tim for organising this, can't wait to start the tens.
    well done also to cameron that was a great time
  • Thanks for everything Tim we couldn't do it without you -
  • tim
    yes a big thanks to you for all your organising skills time keeping pushing off at the same time i never knew men could multi task.
    i can't work out how i made up so much time from last year it must be the epo !!!,any way great times by all well done to every one.
    cheers all
    strappy.
    p.s. time i left my hand pump in the back of your car if you can bring it next week that will be great.
  • Thanks Tim! Not bad for the first time trial eh? I enjoyed it, I will deffinetly be doing the time trial on wednesday. Do you know what time it is and is there a sub i need to pay sor it each time i do it?

Jon
  • Jon, great ride, glad you enjoyed it. The 10`s on wednesdays (begining first week in may) are exactly the same format. turn up, pay £2, ride. first rider off 7.00pm. we meet for the signing on at the finish point. And its only 1 lap, easy.

Strappy, the reason you made up so much time is because you are a racing cyclist now! the sky`s the limit. yes , ive got your pump, im off skiing for the next 2 weeks so wont be around (im concerned about missing riding with you lot getting so fast) will try to work out a way to get it to you.

The youth lads, ....scary fast, brilliant how youve come on. Just imagine what you can do in a few years.

Also should say Tim H did a great ride and is going to be the man to beat in the tt`s this year. I think we will see some super fast times from Tim.

And welcome to Richard. As you can see he is fast ,has a lot of experience and will be riding the N&DCA series this year. If anyone wants tt advice he is your man.

Right, im off to drink beer and get ready for my holiday, im going to get such a hiding when i get back!

The blue train looking in good shape.

TD
  • Tim, thanks for organising today's TT, I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the 10's...

Well done to everybody who took part such a gruelling feeling to go round twice!

Thanks
    Cameron
  • Great stuff everyone! I'm delighted getting under the hour. I put it down to beetroot juice.

Bit of an action shot;

null

Cheers Tim. Have a good holiday.
  • Big thanks to Tim D for organising the day. Have a nice beery holiday.

The exocet wasnt very white by the time I got home, and the battery assist was flat!

Looking forward to warmer weather.....
  • Big thanks to Tim D for the seemless organisation. Must say i enjoyed my first time trial, which probably means I didn't try hard enough!! hopefully, I'll manage to get out for some of the Weds events.

Lee
  • Looks like you all had a good ride, shame I couldnt make it but I was doing this....... kamikaze.The Final Sortie.Pippingford !!!! 2nd year running..... Good times for you all
  • mark
    last years tyres should have been ok they don't deteriorate that quick a tyre can have a shelf life of several years, was it a casing failure or was it just a flint cut puncture on a paper thin summer tyre you had on for the lightweight & speed i wonder.i was still on my winter bike with bontrager hard case on them heavy and slow as you can see by my time. ha ha.
    never mind we all know you are fast.
    strappy
  • M.C. - a theoretical long 55 is nothing to get all violin-cased about. That's proper by the Power of Grayskull stuff. Great stuff!

null