Welcome to the forum

Youth Hostel, anyone interested?

edited April 2011 in Youth
Hi youth!

At one of the youth meetings earlier this year there was talk of perhaps going somewhere for the weekend in the summer, possibly Norfolk, staying at a youth hostel.

Is anyone interested in doing something like this? Who can persuade their parents to help out?

Cheers, Hannah Carter, youth rep :D

Comments

• We will be talking about this and other subjects on the 5th May, (our first go-ride session of the year).

Have a think about it.

Hannah :)
  • edited June 2011
    Hi everyone,

Spoke to Geoff & some of the girls earlier this evening, it appears that there are some girls that are interested. The group is going to start with girls & we might get some of the lads to come along too! If your child is interested then tell me the dates you can do & their name & I will try to sort something out! I really need to know as soon as possible for numbers to get a hostel to cater for everybody.

If you have a son that is interested whisper to Geoff or myself and we will sort something out!

Hannah :)
  • edited June 2011
    Been talking with Geoff and Rosanna, the coast of Suffolk, Rosanna can't do 19th-21st so thinking 12th-14th August. So far we have 5 girls and really we need 5 boys to even it out, also with 4 adults. Geoff can you put those details on here please :). Will make sure I get some boys together on Thursday.

Cheers, Hannah :]