Welcome to the forum

Entering Open events?

edited April 2011 in Time Trial
Hi guys,

Trying to enter some events, but a little confused about where i'm sending cheques?

Pretty sure the entry fee is adressed to the club, via the address given, but whats the CTT levy?

Cheers.

Comments

• Hi Cheques should be made payable to the promoting club/organisation unless otherwise stated in the handbook. ie pay Mr Jones

The Ctt Levy is paid by the organiser and included in the entry fee you pay.

Hope that helps?

Cheers...Tim H
  • Good question Dave,

was trying to figure it out myself. The system is a little on the archaic side isn't it! cheques, snail mail, buying a hand book! Have they not heard of the whole on-line revolution?

anyone doing the Bishop Stortford CC Hilly on Easter Monday?

Lee
  • there are a number of us doing the london Pheonix Easter ride if you want to join the Blue Train?

some of the TT's can be booked online via: http://www.cyclingtimetrials.org.uk/Events/EventsList/tabid/134/Default.aspx
  • edited April 2011
    Archaic! more quaint :-) Rather like warm beer.

CTT web site and forum is a great resource. Shame they dont give all the info, making it vital you purchase a year book, not very user friendly or green in my view. Hope they change to online only :-)

I,m on the LOndon Pheonix as well ........
  • seeing as though its significantly easier to enter the London Phoenix than the BSCC Hilly, I've entered the former, thereby adding one more carriage to the blur train
    Lee
  • Cheers.

Sent off a cheque for the Lea Valley E2/10, 14th May, middle marker (Slower than 22:40) event if anyone else is interested in it.

Dave.
  • Fast course Dave, will enable you to get into popular events once you have a quickish time. Go for it...