Welcome to the forum

Interclub TT series 1st event

edited April 2011 in Time Trial
The first points table for the interclub TT series has just come out. Look where we are, and we had the smallest number of riders. Well done lads. I'll keep a look out for the full results

Lee.

Points totals for this event
Beds Road CC 357
CC Ashwell 247
Hitchin Nomads 227
Icknield RC 221

Comments

• Awesome, well done to all. And thats with only 5 riders, lets see if we can field a bigger team for the next one. (29th May, 30 miles) Put the date in the diary.
  • calling Tim Hector, Carmelo, Mark Horton, Jim Rees, Jeremy Ross, Richard Law, Jon Sunderland, Matk C, Iain Foulkes, Julian Peg, Robbie, Stef, Adrian Bell, Phil A, Tim D, Phil K, Martin L, James D... the list goes on

Come on guys, we could win this!!! all the above put in very good times last year in the weekly club 10's

It was embarrassing the lack of Ashwell representation!

It was great fun (if a little painful) and if we're in second place with half a dozen riders... who knows heh?

this time next year Rodders!!
  • Ok on my radar :-)
  • I've been sent the spread sheet of results for last Sunday's event. When I get home I'll email it to Martin to put up as a sticky on the forum

Trahern
  • you can check out the full results here

http://bedsroad.org/IC10_2011.htm

CCA 5 out of our 7 riders in the top 20
  • Having looked at the result it seems we missed out on at least 20 points by not fielding an 8th rider. The number of qualifying riders is the number of the smallest team but with a MINIMUM OF 8. So we must have 8 riders for the remaining events.

By the way i will put together a spreadsheet for a CCA competition so that we can have a CCA SPOCO champ.