Welcome to the forum

Club 10 results 1st June 2011

edited June 2011 in Time Trial
A calm night, bit sticky and lots of flies, overcast. But crucially calm, very lights winds and hence lots of PB's - well done!

Jason Stuart 23:53
Nigel Hale 24:02 PB Watton Wheelers
Andy Saunders 24:35 HNCC
Lee Holmes == 24:52 PB
Mark Horton == 24:52 PB
Mark Constable 24:59 PB
Jon Sunderland 25:29 PB
Robbie Laughton 25:44 PB
James Davies 26:09 PB
VInce Friedlander 27:07
Tim Bedford 27:47
Chris Hopper 28:03 Watton Wheelers
Ed Gibbs 28:40 PB Non affiliated
Geoff Russell 28:41 PB
Jon Chapman 29:15 PB
David Jones 30:06
Robert Bumstead 31:14 PB
Tristan Rayner 34:53 PB

Lots of riders finishing together in 3's and 4's to test the timekeeper, some very good shouting of numbers, and some good rivalries for next week... Mark and Lee with MC a few seconds back, Ed and Geoff, Ed on his first ride with the club, and a good ride from Tristan. Well done all!

Comments

• forgot to say, Tim the blue top from last week belongs to Andy Saunders. He doesnt have a login for our forum but will probably be there next week.
  • cheers for doing a sterling job timekeeping & pushing off Stef. loads of PBs tonight, cant be far off perfect conditions. well pleased with my time, a whopping 24secs off my PB and on my old bike with 1 very wobbly tri-bar :O
    see you Sunday for the Chiltern 100
    Lee
  • Well done Stef... much appreciated.
  • Thanks Stef and Mrs Stef for accomodating my late arrival. I thought sign on was 7pm and push off at 7.15. Imagine my surprise to find most people had already left when i pulled in to the concrete launch pad.

So now the quest for 10 secs begins.....
  • good lad- you are flying, as are many others!

pointy 'dunce' hat!? or a witches one?!

mwhahaha
  • So when are you putting in an appearance then. Didn't see a full moon last night !!!
  • good point well made Lee- cant use the wed run as an excuse now that Hammer did both- and the chain gang!