Welcome to the forum

Casual Wear

DPCDPC
edited June 2011 in General
Anyone interested in buying t-shirts, polo shirts and or sweatshirts with an embroidered CCA logo? Thinking blue with white logo and/or white with blue logo. I have seen polo shirts with a different coloured panel down the side which would look similar to our cycling shirts.

Thinking something similar to the style of sweatshirt that the coaches wear on a Thursday evening with the logo on the left breast.

Not sure on prices at the moment but a quick look on the wonderweb you're looking about £10 for the polo shirts. I'm sure I could find cheaper, Geoff says that Mark Coach supplied the sweatshirts, maybe he could give us a rough idea on prices.

If you're interested, just add to the discussion.

Darren

Comments

• Yep, Im interested.
  • Yep, me too ;-)
  • Me too
  • Could we have web address as well?
  • me too!
  • and my brother!
  • All,

Standard polo shirts and sweatshirts are Fruit of the Loom, I found them on polo-shirts.co.uk. The other design polo shirt (blue with white side panel) is in a catalogue I've got at work and won't be able to look at that again until Tuesday at the earliest as I'm out of the office on a day trip to Weymouth.

There do seem to be a lot of sites around and the above do get a good write up. My project team got a load of stuff done through a company in Henlow. They don't seem to mind whether you buy the clothing through them or not.

Darren
  • I would like one please!!!!

But you can buy mine for me can't you dad!!

Hannah :]
  • Are you doing any hoodies? If you not ill be happy to buy a sweat shirt and polo shirt.
  • All,

This hasn't been forgotten about. It seems the guys off to Belgium in September might be up for some stuff as well so Geoff is going to talk to youth coach Mark who supplied the coaches' sweatshirts.

Darren