Welcome to the forum

Anybody get 2012 Velodrome tickets????

edited June 2011 in General
I applied for 4 sessions...... Nada 8-(

Gutted

Oh well, have to make do with the .....

MEN'S 100 METRES FINAL instead... Wahoooooooooo!!!!! 8-)))))

Comments

• Nope...also 4 and nada...we have another chance from Friday 24th to re-apply.....have you recieved notification of such...?? I can copy details on here if not
  • yep. got 4!!!!
  • B*ggrit
  • thing was they are for the finals which i could not make- so i managed to swap them for the archery qualifiers!!

mwhaha!!
  • edited June 2011
    speechless....*****!!!!!! wind-up scouser
  • We got BMX tickets. Applied for Track and both MTB days but didn't get any. Did get weightlifting though.

As consolation we are spending 2 weeks in Briancon when the Tour goes through and are going to watch the World 'Cross Champs at Koksijde in February - both will be better spectacles than the Olympics.
  • 2 tickets for mens road race in the grandstand at the finish
  • Applied for about 10 track sessions, road race, bmx, opening closing and 100 finals. Got nothing! The tickets due to go on sale are mostly football I believe.
  • Did it the easy way I am marshalling at both the Road Race and the Triathlon don't know where yet so could be stuck out in the middle of nowhere and only see them all flash past but could be at the centre of the action, who knows, can only hope!!
  • See you in the car park then Geoff!
  • well that's sorted then....second chance to book and guess what....complete sell out...no surprises there then.....typical even handed British c*ck-up.... let the whole world have access to OUR velodrome and sod the home nation who pay for it and want to support their own
  • even Wiggo's family havent got tickets
  • How Dumb is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!....saw that on the cycling website.....bunch of shiny @rsed cttee. bred admin types trying to be "fair"
    wonder how many other track stars face the same stupidity......and what about SKY's avowed intent to get 1million more interested and cycling....how come our own citizens (who are picking up the tab after all) aren't given a better deal and a bigger share......