Welcome to the forum

Results 22.06

edited June 2011 in Time Trial
Well, it looked like it was going to be grim but wasnt too bad in the end. you should have been there.

Nigel Hale 24.02
Jason Stuart 24.08
Carmelo Luggeri 24.26
Andy Saunders 24.51 HNCC
Mark horton 24.53
Cameron Wolsey 25.56
Geoff Russell 28.39
David Jones 30.57
Robert Bumstead 31.17
John Meadows 33.06
Anna Fraser 34.26

First win by Nigel, well done and is now a CCA member!! Chaingang obviously agreed with him. Thanks to Martin for the help and for getting a wheel for Cameron who punctured. well done to Hector as well who sat patiently in the bushes waiting for me to deal with an emergency No.2... ah, it all happens on a wednesday night.

Comments

• Tim, thanks for the kind words.....not sure i would say the chain gang agreed with me....lol still need to find them valuable seconds to get me in to the 23's... Again thanks again for timekeeping/ pushing off and to the guys who marshalled the junction, not sure on names, but many thanks !!
  • Thanks to Tim, Martin and the marshalls for another smoothly run operation,hope the Hector problem resolved itself satisfactorily.
  • Whilst i dont really want to know anymore about the Hector problem than I already know, I think it may be worth clarifying that it was 6 year old junior-Duckett Hector that was indisposed, not Tim 'the Shark' Hector... Given other posts about the Sharks morning after issues in Belgium 2010 wanted to avoid confusion...
  • edited June 2011