Welcome to the forum

CCA Cyclo-Cross Race, Sat 1st Oct

edited July 2011 in Road Racing
Hi,

The club cyclo-cross race will be on Saturday 1st October at our usual venue of Knights Templar Sports Centre.

As with all our club promotions, we have a high standard to live up to as this event has been praised by riders and commissaires alike in the past.

Please put this date in your diary now. As usual we need plenty of club support for this to run:
Course builders
Judges
Signing on staff
Marshalls.

In particular we need a team to run the refreshment stand. This is an opportunity to make some money for the youth section so please let me know as soon as possible if you can help with this.

Please sign up below.
Thanks,
Mark.

Comments

• Looking forward to helping. Unless I ride it !!!

Daniel
  • if im sufering, then so are you
  • I'll be there. Will bring some £5 notes as they were difficult to get hold of in Baldock of a Saturday.
  • This could be the start of my cycle comeback. would like to race but will help out also. However if both are not possible i owe you assistance on this one as I cannot help on the tour of the Cornfields this year so let me know what you need.
  • guess I'll be there as usual Mark
  • As last year - Fi and I can help with course building and both hope to ride respective events.

Julian
  • Hi guys,

I'm planning to have a go at CX this year. any advice/suggestions on bikes would be welcome. Evan's have got a 'dale CAADX 105 on sake at the mo for £779. is that any good.

thanks in advance for any help
    Lee
  • i dont think you can go wrong for that money
  • Setting up the course is at 8am. We should be packed up by 3.30pm. More details to follow via email.

Mark.
  • edited September 2011
    Hi Mark

I am available between 9 and 12. need to be in london 2 latest

hope this works out ok

cheers
  • Hi Mark, just re-confirming that I'll help and race on Saturday. I'll also be bringing a little helper with me

Cheers Lee