J Chapman 29.39
K Leach 29.44 PB
R Bumstead 30.09 PB
M Kitchen 30.55 Welwyn Wheelers
J Meadows 32.51
C Woolsey DNF mechanical

Well done folks and thanks to Lindsey for keeping an eye on the small people

Comments

• Many thanks Tim for all your work and to Scouse on the x roads, was it the pointy hat, the new tyres or maybe just the lack of wind - whatever, it worked, great night.
  • well done guys! some excellent times.

gutted i couldn't have joined you all, got drenched in London between office & Kings X instead... and I mean DRENCHED!! Then had my own little 'Brompton TT' from Hitchin to Baldock...

not quite the same though :-(

well done again :-)
  • I know we say it every time but BIG thanks once again to Tim,Lyndsey and Scouse......Well done to all you PB'ers...given that I couldn't even ride my bike on Sunday..then a Vets win on Tuesday and a good time yesterday I am mystified but happy!...Starting to feel like a vintage Ferrari that needs a complete rebuild after each race!
    Had an interesting moment approaching Wrestlingworth X roads where I was coming up to 3 riders all about 200 yards apart...calculating where and when to pass certainly woke me up....and once again I was mighty pleased Chris was marshalling x roads....
  • Another big thanks to everyone who makes this happen each week and Chris for looking out for us!

Now Carmelo has divulged the secret of the S-bends i may one day make a long 25.

Fingers crossed we will get another "float night" soon.