Welcome to the forum

Verulam CC Open 25-mile time trial, 24 July 2011 - F1/25

edited July 2011 in Time Trial
Myself and Dave Robinson (aka Richard! Sorry about that Dave, had a Trigger/senior moment the other week!) were on the start sheet for this.

Run by the same club that does the Chiltern 100, so very well organised.

This course should be fast! For those that don't know it, basically on the A1, north from the Sandy rab, over black cat rab and make the turn at the next rab and back again. Nasty head wind on north section slowed it all down a bit but great fun and definitely recommended 8-)

I missed the hour by 24 seconds 8-( 01:00:24

but took almost 2 mins off my PB!!!!! 8-)))))

Get involved you Wednesday night TT'ers 8-)

Didn't see Dave, so don't know how he got on ....

Comments

• Nice one well done Tim :-)
  • Thanks guys,

MC - see you on the start line then !
  • Great time Billy, and so close to going under. Next time for sure!!
  • Well done Tim!..........I read that it wasn't that easy and that quite a few top riders were slightly down on their times..ie Ian Cammish with 50.58...he has done a 50.07 and a 50.06 this year so under the hour is waiting for you! Great to see your application paying off....
    I Managed a 22.12 for a 10 on Saturday..my best since 1989!....I only did 23.38 on the same course a few weeks ago so goes to show how conditions affect things....mind you I quite enjoyed the ride so I couldn't have been trying hard enough..maybe I could of got in to 21's?
    ...Can't wait to see what MC will do..go for it Mark!
  • Just seen forecast for Sunday for you guys..looking good! http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/sandy
  • Thnaks carmelo, appreciate it :-) & well done on your time too!!! awesome.

wednesday's weather looks good too!!!