Welcome to the forum

Results 27.07.11

edited July 2011 in Time Trial
22 out tonight. Almost warm, bit of a northerly breeze.

N Hale 24.08
J Maynard 24.09
J Stuart 24.24
A Stuart 24.31 VC St Raphael
M Constable 24.34 (PB, again)
A Saunders 24.36
T Skelding 24.38 PB
P Axelson 24.40
J Pegg 25.27
R Law 26.01
T Bedford 26.30
R Laughton 26.50
P Adams 26.58
G Russell 27.50
R Davies 27.54
C Hopper 28.17
D Greene 28.26
L Foulkes 29.05
R Bumstead 29.58 PB
D Jones 30.06
E Koppe 31.39
A Fraser 33.53

Well done to all, especially Robert who's been trying to get inside evens for over a year, and on the new bike too!! And its telling how much improvement there is in the club when you consider that tonight you had to do a 24 to get into the top 8. Great stuff.

Thanks to John, Richard and Daniel for helping out and to Chris on Scouse corner.

Comments

• good stuff guys!

Scouse Corner was my next post Timbo-scary!

two old coffin dodgers on their way to play bridge in guilden said could we not swear or make rude gestures as they and the residents do not approve.

the coffin dodgers in the car said it was particularly bad when they are overtaking parked cars and you are approaching!

MC- that driver in black car on Scouse Corner- thought he was gonna kill me for stopping him!

INNITTTTTT!!!
  • Many thanks guys for the great time keeping/pushing off and many thanks for the guys on the junction...........top job, I really must get that 23 soon !!!!!!
  • A massive thanks to Tim, John, Chris, Richard & Daniel without whom tonight wouldn't have been possible or indeed so good.

Well done to all for some good times. That 'northerly breeze' was bl@@dy painful I can tell you!!!

One chuffed Skelders though 8-)

Thanx Martin for making me do it!
  • Nice one skelders, good to see ya back, any news on skin suits fella ? ;-)
  • edited July 2011
    Should be mid August, going to production on Monday, subject to Belgium boyz approving Martin's artwork.

Be quick guys or it will hold up the whole order 8-)

Ps - only 30 secs behind you Nige, watch ur back ;-)
  • Yeh, thanks to all concerned in making this happen, we do appreciate all your efforts week in week out.
  • Billy - replied to email with my approval so hope you can proceed with order.
    wouldnt want to hold any of these boys back from getting their hands on their dodgy fetish all in ones... think they should be compulsory wear at the christmas bash for anyone that owns one!