Welcome to the forum

Hitchin Nomads Open 10 mile TT - F1B/10 - 31/7/11 results

edited July 2011 in Time Trial
Three CCA members entered, myself, Mark 'PB' Constable & Mark Horton.

Have been looking forward to this one as it is a fast course. Unfortunately, I have the cold from hell so can barely breath let alone ride a bike quickly!!!! So annoyed !!! Anyway, near as damn it perfect conditions, bit of a headwind on the way out but nice on the way back. Strange, but quite a few riders thought it was quite slow today??? Anyhow, as we were three, we were measured as a Team 8-) not sure what the overall standings were yet as left quite soon after finishing, so will update when I know.

Me - 24 39
MC - 24 08 ( I think) - PB of course ;-) well done matey on your first A1 ride
MH - 23 10 ( I think)

Great ride, we need more CCA'ers out there 8-)

Next week is the Finsbury park open 25 TT, F1/25 8-)

Comments

• The hostility thing sounds familiar.........
  • LOL... love it MC... and for those of you who haven't seen MC's dream machine, I believe it is his winter bike with clip on aero's!!! quality.

I agree with the warm up statement. In addition to my cold i also over slept (getting up at 5:15 on a Sunday is tough going!), so arrived, ran to sign on, ran back to car for bike etc, rode to start and then off... not best prep at all!!!
  • People tend to be a little sleepy and concertating on their performance before a race like that....then some are just quiet....though always a little clicky.
    Anyway, if you are quick...and I mean instant, there is a F1B/25 (Tempsford to Baldock and back) on Sunday 14th. But you need to get your entry in now, I already missed out on the F1/25 next sunday because of the slow post.

Well done guys on Sunday, was really nice to have the minimum for a team!
  • Results now on CTT website.
  • Good ride by all 3 of you!....yes from what I can see the top guys are all down on their usual times...it's only be a matter of time before the good legs and the right day come together....!