Welcome to the forum

Team pedal revolution 10 B10/34 DQ'D!

edited August 2011 in Time Trial
rode this on saturday having returned from holiday the night before and to my surprise recorded a reasonable 22.13 for top ten...my 3rd fastest time THEN I was disqualified for crossing a white line.......XXXXXXXXX!!
having punctured in the warm up was un sure how well new tub would stay on and it was wet so I took what I thought was the safest line but I didn't check small print.... whoops!

Comments

• Yea, I've been DQ'd before for crossing the line...annoying but you learn quickly....well done on the time though!
    I see you are racing Saturday...see you out there.
  • thanks Mark..should have known better...would have been well hacked off if I'd PB'd.......see you saturday...not a bad course..faster than ours but a lot of roundabouts and not great surface..
  • Unlucky mate, where was the course ? Where are guys racing Saturday ? I'm doing the last 1 of a series of 4 over near stanstead, (Victoria cc). Good luck fellas.....
  • The B10/34 is near Bury St Edmunds...it is quite a fast course apart from the start section and a horrible hill at the end...not too many races held on it though...
    Saturday is N1/10R ...run by Peterborough CC...near Sawtry....it is the old A1 and once upon a time was a fast course but as mentioned earlier the roundabouts and poor surface slow it down considerably....your tt is a bit more of a road man's circuit...bit like ours....hard!
    Have a good ride..
  • Thanks Carmelo, I believe your doing the F12/10 in a couple of weeks......as far as im aware it's traditionally a tailwind out and headwind on the way back, I felt the road surface on the way back was awful !! Caution on the roundabouts too, could be a fairly quick ride ;-) Enjoy......
  • Yes and I'm not even sure why I have gone back for more because I have been held up at that last roundabout EVERY time I have ridden it!!
  • At least you know what to expect...... ;-) I did it for the 1st time a few weeks back, was suffering from a chest infection so REALLY struggled on the return leg and got caught at the last roundabout too...... Fingers crossed it all goes well for you this time ;-)