Welcome to the forum

ecca

edited September 2011 in Time Trial
does the club have any interest in joining the ecca? Just mulling over what to do next year if anything, I couldn't ride ecca events this year and it makes riding locally difficult some weeks

Comments

• indeed, there are now several riders who wish to ride these events next season. It's certainly something we will look into and I would like the club to join.
    The problem, as ever is that membership comes with obligation and so there would be a need for more people to help with marshalling and race organising.
  • if memory serves, the marshalling is based on number of rides by members. At st Ives it worked out at having to marshall two events the following year. I left before that but I think you can arrange early and late starts to split the duty and ride the event. The good thing is you get access to the E2 without worrying about being fast enough. I dont think theres any event promoting to be done, its usually the same organisers every year.
  • Thanks Andre, that doesn't sound too bad. Will make enquiries but i know that several cca riders tried to enter them this year so would make sense to join.