Welcome to the forum

Girls Rides

edited October 2011 in Youth
by popular request these are starting again this Saturday 8th Oct. 9.30am from 37 Silver Street

I won't be able to do every week so keep an eye on this forum thread for updates.

Comments

• Hi Geoff, not feelin' too great so I'm gonna give it a miss tomorrow, have a good one.

Hannah ;]
  • sorry to hear that Hannah.....hope you are better for 15th..........have nominated you for RSR's at Newport..you need to get on those rollers...se you Tuesday 11th?
  • 9.30 tomorrow girls...see you at my yard 9.25am so we can start sharp at 9.30..who is up for this ???
  • O.K. everyone....I am able to do a girls ride tomorrow before going back to Durham........

9.50 am arrive....... start from my yard 37 Silver Street 10am

hope to see you all back.

next dates will be 24th March and 28th April....please put these in your diaries.
  • Thanks for the call Geoff, Holly can't make tomorrow but we will put the March & April dates in our diary

Rgds. Andrew
  • see you on the next one Andrew and Holly...should be some more by then.....Two girls Rosanna an Anneka turned up along with Anneka's father...so after kitting Nigel with riding gear and a bike we headed off for an easy come-back ride...went to Wimpole via croydon, had a coffee/tea and then returned......well done to the girls who hadn't ridden for some time.

Maybe some of you could do a couple of rides before I get back..see you on 24th March
  • Geoff - is there a girls ride tomorrow - weather looks good for getting a few out?
  • edited March 2012
    Yes...just sent mail. 10am my yard
  • By popular demand (from Holly!) we'll be out again this Saturday - for convenience sake let's meet outside Geoff's, 37 Silver Street at 10am.

Route this time will be the same - Wimpole via Croydon
  • Happy to lead another ride on 14th April if there are any takers - please post and let me know.
  • As we've had no takers for the girl's ride Holly and I will be joining Susan's ride on Saturday morning
  • great weather folks........girls ride today 10am ...my yard start...37 silver street....hoping to see lots of you out....
  • O.K. all
    no takers last week.
    I am here 28th..this Saturday......Hannah/Rosanna/Anneka/Holly/Daisy/Bianca/Jessica/any others??

if I don't get at least half then I really don't think it's worth the effort.
    you asked for a girls only ride....This is your ride .....If I set up a boys only ride there would be a good take up.
    Last chance.

If we get this rolling then it is an easy call for you all to keep it going whether I am here or not.

I would appreciate any parents wishing to accompany the ride. The more the merrier.
  • just bringing this back to top...weather should be o.k. girls........meet my yard 10am.
  • It's a bit miserable today girls....I will understand if you don't want to ride in the rain.

I'll still be ready for those who want to ride.
  • good to see Holly who turned up...we decided to give the ride a miss but she stayed long enough to learn to ride rollers....great session Holly and well done.
  • sorry girls, but I can't do the ride tomorrow as I am setting up for the track event on Sunday and then coaching track at Welwyn for 12.50 start.